Motor Engine

The motion machine blog

GO WHERE? DO WHAT?

NSX is no more! Honda concentrate on high MPG rather than MPH.  

There is no engine news to announce but read this at autospies.com..via I am a avid fan and dreamed of owning a NSX one day. I was hoping Honda will developed a worthy successor in this next couple of years to replace the Honda NSX. I think today my dream ends with Honda's CEO announcing that Honda will concentrate on the green initiative and develop hybrid and eco-technology. In other words....high MPG rather than high MPH. I am a bit disappointed and also a bit sad. NSX is one of Honda's heritage. If the NSX is gone, will the LF-A from Lexus or the Toyota Supra projects in the can??? We will see. Keep you posted. Thank you Nissan for GT-R.

Kingtiger.

Source: Autospies.com

[get this widget]

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment